KEEPING COVID SAFE
Last Updated 24th May 2020.
We are the happy place for your face and the safety of our clients and team are our absolute number 1 priority! You can expect all the usual high standards of safety and cleanliness from our environment and rest assured that we have additional practices in place to ensure we are COVID safe.
KEEPING OUR CLIENTS AND TEAM SAFE
- If you are unwell in any way or have any symptoms of acute respiratory disease (cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, etc.) or have a fever or a history of fever you must contact the clinic to reschedule your appointment. There is no cost or penalty to reschedule your appointment.
- If you enter the clinic exhibiting COVID19 symptoms, you will be asked to leave and we will contact you to reschedule.
- We will limit the number of guests in-clinic at anytime to no more than 10 and a 1:1 ration in treatment rooms (therapist and client only), please do not bring anyone else with you to your appointment
- You will notice signs at the entry of our clinic and throughout to practice safe social distancing when not being treated, ensuring we keep a minimum 1.5m apart where practicable
- Alcohol based hand sanitiser is available at the entrance of our clinic and throughout the treatment rooms
- Where Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) was already required for treatments, we continue to use them, and have made PPE such as gloves and masks available for our team where required
- We now have a 15 minute buffer between appointments to allow for a thorough clean of all treatment room surfaces and equipment between treatments as well as communal areas
- A maximum of 2 Medibar chairs will be in operation at any given time in order to comply with social distancing
APPOINTMENTS AND CONSULTATIONS
- Where possible, please ensure you only attend the clinic if you have a booked appointment.
- If you are looking for advice or to top up your homecare products, feel free to book a Virtual Consult here to speak with one of our Skin Experts, you are of course most welcome to have your consult in our clinic also.
- We now have a 15 minute buffer in between appointments to limit the number of people in clinic at any time and ensure you don't feel rushed at the end of your treatment or follow-up
- All Skin Consultations and pre-consults will be completed in a treatment room
- We have no paper forms for you to complete. All Consult or Consent forms are completed electronically via iPad (which is thoroughly cleaned with hospital grade wipes between use)