Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser 30ml
A dual-action exfoliating cleanser containing lactic acid that smoothes, retexturizes and delivers ultra-clean skin.
Suitable for all skin types.
- Skin feels super smooth after just one use
- Convenient two-in-one product - thoroughly cleanses and exfoliates skin in one easy step
- Removes dull surface debris
- Accelerates cell turnover
**For first time users, it is advisable to use Skin Resurfacing Cleanser 1-2 times per week until skin gets used to it. Over use and/or using too much product could cause dryness on skin
- Morning and/or night, following the removal of PreCleanse, lightly lather in hands and apply to a damp face and throat
- Massage with light, upwards strokes for at least 30 seconds (avoid eye area)
- Follow with Dynamic Skin Recovery spf30 (when used in the morning)
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lactic Acid, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Glycol Distearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rose Damascena Flower Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil.
We are committed to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website however, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free.
For a current list of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.