HIRE a Dermalux FLEX Professional LED Light
Hire this device now for use in the comfort of your own home.
Clinically proven to be beneficial for the skin, The Dermalux Flex is the most advanced, portable LED device in the world! Offering relief from so many skin irritations like redness, acne, psoriasis and many more, this medically CE-certified device is a cut above the rest.
The Dermalux Flex is a portable professional LED phototherapy device featuring proprietary LED technology and the Dermalux guarantee of quality and efficacy. The flexible LED canopy is secured in a base unit for application to the face and can be removed and positioned flat for treatment of the body also.
The Flex offers the perfect complexion boost and can be integrated to enhance and accelerate treatment results.
* The Flex is available for collection from our locations, or can now be shipped securely Australia-wide with Australia Post Express. You will be required to complete the relevant consent and hire forms at the bottom of this page.
What are the benefits?
Dermalux uses unique combinations of clinically proven Blue, Red and Near Infrared wavelengths. As the light triggers a whole cascade of skin enhancing processes, the benefits continue even after the treatment has finished. The Dermalux Flex treats:
- Dry skin
The Flex also offers:
- Skin rejuvenation
- Wound healing
- Musculoskeletal pain management
How does it work?
Our skin has the ability to absorb light energy and use it to stimulate or regulate essential cell processes. LED Phototherapy is the application of beneficial wavelengths from the visible and infrared part of the light spectrum which have proven skin enhancing benefits. Skin cells that are energised function better and can renew up to 200% faster accelerating regeneration and repair.
The Flex offers all three clinically proven wavelengths for you to enjoy in your home environment. Choose from:
Blue 415nm -Blemish fighting blue light destroys the bacteria which causes spots and improves skin clarity without irritation. It is also great at reducing redness, especially in those who suffer from rosacea, eczema and dermatitis.
Red 633nm - Rejuvenating Red light energises cells to accelerate renewal, boost collagen and elastin production and increase hydration for smoother firmer skin. Ideal for restoring vitality and glow, anti-ageing, pigmentation and more!
Near-Infrared 830nm - Regenerating Near-Infrared light offers advanced rejuvenation benefits, promotes healthy skin, calms redness and irritation and helps to reduce pigmentation. This light is also great at wound healing, pain management and even musculoskeletal pain.
Triwave - All three wavelengths combined for maximum benefit! Note: This is the ONLY device in the world that can deliver all three clinically proven wavelengths at the same time.
Dermalux is a relaxing, pain free experience with proven mood enhancing effects. Enjoy some luxury me-time as your skin absorbs the energising light to kick start cell regeneration, calm irritation or restore radiance. Each treatment last up to 30 minutes and with no downtime, you can simply get up and glow! Enjoy the benefits patented technology and experience the difference with Dermalux. The Flex is:
- Clinically proven wavelengths
- Single wavelength LEDs
- 7 Treatment protocols
- Application for the face and body
- 30 minute treatment time
- Lightweight and portable
- Easy to use
- Has patented technology
- Medical CE Certified
Pickup & Drop-Off
Please note that the dates you request are subject to availability, if we are unable to go ahead with the requested time, we will contact you to arrange an alternative time that suits you.
- Collection of the device will be from 2PM on the day of hire
- Drop-off of the device will be by 10AM on the last day of hire
Reply Paid Express Delivery
We are pleased to be able to offer the Flex on Express Shipping from our Sydney Warehouse with overnight delivery to the majority of Australia. Please note that the dates you request are subject to availability, if we are unable to go ahead with the requested time, we will contact you to arrange an alternative time that suits you.
- Your Flex will leave us the day prior to your confirmed date of hire, in anticipation of Australia Post getting it to you on time the day of your hire. Times may vary and this is unfortunately out of our control. We will do our best to work with you to facilitate delivery.
- You must be present to sign for the flex at the address you request delivery to, we cannot provide an Authority to Leave at your premised.
- Flex are shipped in a secure case with a combination lock, you will be provided with all the relevant details to open the case and will be required to return it, with the lock on.
- You must return the device to your local Australia Post on the final day of hire prior to 11AM so that it meets the overnight shipping window to arrive to us the following day.
You will separately be separately sent a hire agreement via email with your confirmation which must be digitally signed prior to us validating your hire. You can find a copy of the agreement here
You will also be sent separately a link to the consent form. LED Light Therapy is a serious treatment with high effect and your eligibility must be assessed based on your personal and medical conditions. Our Skin Experts will assess the eligibility of each person using the device. You can find a copy of the consent forms here