HydroPeptide Clarifying Toner 60pk
These skin-plumping pads with hyaluronic acid help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while also evening out discoloration. Vegan and free of animal cruelty.
Especially for acne-prone, congested, oily, and ageing skin.
- Formulated with alpha-hydroxy acids and bacteria-busting skin care peptides, these pads will tone and balance out acneic or congested skin.
- Help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while they even out discoloration.
- This product is vegan and cruelty free and does not contain any gluten, parabens, phthalates, or sulfates.
- After cleansing, wipe affected area gently with pad.
- Do not scrub.
- Follow up with moisturiser and/or SPF.
- May be used AM and PM.
Water, Alcohol Denat., Lactic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Steareth-20, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Azelaic Acid, Decylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Arginine, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Glycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Amino Esters-1, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Oligopeptide-68, Sodium Oleate, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Flower/Leaf Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract
We are committed to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website however, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free.
For a current list of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.