HydroPeptide Soothing Balm 88ml
Lock in moisture and throw away the key. This soothing recovery skin treatment balm will nourish your skin while blocking out environmental stressors that cause dryness and ageing. Appropriate for all skin types, especially those who need extra hydration.
- Aging skin
- Dry skin
- Sensitive skin
- Keep moisture in and irritants out with this protecting and hydrating treatment balm.
- Coconut, olive and avocado oils are combined with calming extracts to soothe stressed, cracked and dry skin.
- Nourishing antioxidants work to nourish and protect skin from free radicals.
- This product is cruelty free and does not contain any gluten, parabens, phthalates or sulfates.
- Apply liberally to compromised or severely dehydrated areas as needed.
- Can also be used as a massage oil for face, neck, décolleté or body.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Stearyl Behenate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oleyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Zanthoxylum Bungeanum Fruit Extract, Bisabolol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Limonene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Linalool, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Amyl Cinnamal (Amyl Cinnamic Aldehyde), Citral.
We are committed to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website however, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free.
For a current list of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.