HydroPeptide Polish & Plump Peel 2-Step System 30ml
For all skin types who want the benefits of gentle microdermabrasion and a relaxing spa facial in an easy at-home treatment. Smooth, plump and pamper like a spa professional with this easy, yet highly effective, 2-step system.
All skins especially dull, ageing, pigmented or dull.
- Vitamin C Polishing Crystals act like a gentle microdermabrasion and polish away the appearance of lines and wrinkles while instantly illuminating the skin.
- Activator Serum continues the transformation by infusing the skin with plumping peptides, leaving your skin youthfully firm and silky smooth.
- After cleansing, apply a pea-sized amount of Peel 1 Polishing Crystals to your skin and massage gently in upward circular motions for 1 - 2 minutes. Easy does it - do not scrub.
- Apply Peel 2 Plumping Activator over Peel 1 and massage for 2- 3 minutes.
- Foam will appear and skin may feel warm and tingly.
- Don't leave on your skin for more than 8 minutes.
- Rinse and dry.
- Follow with appropriate moisturizer and sunscreen.
Peel 1: Peg-8, Glycerin , Sodium Bicarbonate, Jojoba Esters, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Cetyl Alcohol, Zeolite, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Limonene, Tocopherol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Synthetic Beeswax, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, 1,2 Hexandiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Retinyl Palmitate, Citral, Linalool, Tropolone, Geraniol.
Peel 2: Water, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Gluconolactone, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Polyquaternium-10, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi Leaf Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Tripeptide-1.
We are committed to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website however, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free.
For a current list of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.