Medik8 Bakuchiol Peptides 30ml
A gentle, plant-derived retinol alternative infused with brightening peptide precursors. Ideal for those looking for a vitamin A substitute to complete their CSA routines. Bakuchiol Peptides is a great alternative to vitamin A for pregnant or nursing women. Perfect for skin that cannot tolerate Retinol or Vitamin A products.
- Dry skin
- Sensitive skin
- Uneven skin tone
- Aging skin
- A natural, plant-based alternative to retinol which stimulates collagen production and enhances hydration of the skin.
- Anti-inflammatory and reduces blemish formation whilst calming the skin.
- Helps to prevent pigmentation through blocking production of melanin.
- Prevent moisture loss in the skin.
- After cleansing, massage 6 drops across the face, neck and décolletage.
- Leave to absorb before applying moisturiser.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Bakuchiol, Krameria Triandra Root Extract, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Flower Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Solanum Melongena Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Curcuma Longa Root Extract, Ocimum Basilicum Flower/Leaf Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil.
We are committed to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website however, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free.
For a current list of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.