Medik8 Oxy-R Peptides 2x10ml
Hyperpigmentation treatment from Medik8. In their patented stabilisation system, they use ultra-high concentrations of oxyresveratrol. The hydrating formulation is appropriate for all skin types and tones, including sensitive skin. Designed to improve the appearance of visible age spots, hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tones, and blemish-related post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. After only 4 weeks, the appearance of dark spots has visibly faded.
Pigmented skin, uneven skin tone.
- Incredible Brightening Results: The silky formula works to address uneven skin tone, delivering results in as little as 7 days*.
- Medik8 Patented Oxy-R Technology: Medik8 have crafted a unique, 360° approach to keeping this incredibly high level of notoriously unstable Oxy-R potent from the first till the last use.
- Triple-Threat to Hyperpigmentation: Featuring two brightening twin peptides, which boost the action of Oxy-R.
- Compliments any CSA Routine: Oxy-R Peptides can be used morning and night, to enhance the overall brightening benefits of vitamin C, sunscreen and vitamin A products.
- Hydration Booster: The hydrating serum absorbs instantly and is non-greasy, with a silky finish on the skin.
Before the first use, press down firmly on the bottle lid until it clicks and shake for 30 seconds to activate. Recycle the lid and replace with the dropper. After cleansing in the morning and evening, blend 6 drops across face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the eye area. Leave to absorb before applying additional products.
Oxyresveratrol is naturally brown once active in water – so once the packaging has been ‘click-activated’ and the Oxy-R is plunged into the water-based solution, the serum will become a deep brown colour.
Oxy-R Peptides is provided in 2x10mL bottles. Each bottle will stay potent for 6 weeks after opening. Activate the second bottle after finishing the first bottle.
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Artocarpus Lakoocha Wood Extract, Gluconolactone, Acetyl Glycyl Beta-Alanine, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Gluconate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Tetrapeptide-30, Hydroxyresveratrol.
We are committed to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website however, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free.
For a current list of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.