Moogoo Gradual Tanning Moisturiser 120g
Moogoo have cleverly created a self-tanning moisturiser so you can preserve a healthy skin glow no matter the season without sun damage. Its hero ingredient ECGC (Green Tea Extract) is 90% concentrated and works to slow the signs of aging. Moisturising oils are also included to keep skin hydrated and extend the life of your tan all year round.
Suitable for all skin types.
- A non-smelly, natural, moisturising gradual tanning formula
- Made with natural moisturising oils such as Sweet Almond, Coconut & Olive Oil
- Provides a natural, non-orange, tan colour by mixing 2 natural tanning ingredients
- Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) combines with the keratin on the skin to turn it brown
- Erythrulose (glucose-based tanning agent) darkens skin cells for a golden glow
- ECGC (Green Tea Extract) is a natural, powerful antioxidant compound
- Naturally preserved with Hops Extract – free of Parabens and Phenoxyethanol
Apply this cream daily to gradually build up the tan colour until desired results are achieved. For best results, exfoliate prior to application and wait a few minutes before dressing.
Aqua (H₂O’s Fancy Name), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Squalane (Olive), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Dihydroxyacetone (DHA Canola-Based Tanning Agent), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate (Food Grade Emulsifier), Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant-Based Emulsifying Wax), Lecithin (Soy), Polysorbate 60 (Food Grade Emulsifier), Erythrulose (Glucose-Based Tanning Agent), Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Allantoin (Comfrey Root Extract), Pyrus Communis (Pear) Extract, Hydrolysed Milk Protein (For Skin Elasticity), Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (ECGC Green Tea) Leaf Extract.
We are committed to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website however, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free.
For a current list of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.