Moogoo Hyaluronic Acid (2% W/V), Niacinamide (10% W/V) 25ml
Moogoo has created a serum containing the skin industries latest obsession over both the benefits of Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide. Hyaluronic Acid is naturally found in the skin which helps retain moisture and with the help of extra dosages it transforms skin renewal, essentially hydrates skin and smooths the texture of skin at a faster rate. Niacinamide is another hero ingredient which regulates oil production, reduces breakouts ultimately leaving a clear complexion.
Suitable for all skin types.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) encourages skin renewal as well as rehydrates and retains moisture in the skin
- Increased moisture retention plumps the skin to minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Antioxidant properties protect the skin and combat the signs of ageing to keep it looking younger
- Made with 2 types of HA of different molecular weights to maximize absorption into all layers of the skin
- Niacinamide is a form of Vitamin B3 that helps to regulate your skin’s oil production, reducing excess oils
- Known to reduce the appearance of skin blemishes and pigmentations while improving skin texture.
- This silky-smooth serum is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive, oily and blemish-prone skin
Apply onto clean skin after cleansing and toning before heavy creams.
Water (Aqua), Niacinamide, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides (Silky Natural Ester), Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant-Based Emulsifying Wax), Sodium Hyaluronate, Phospholipids, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glycolipids, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Pullulan, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Fragrance - Oatmeal (Phthalate-Free), Citric Acid (to balance pH).
We are committed to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website however, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free.
For a current list of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.