Youngblood Nourishing Detox Masque With Honey 75ml
This non-drying, nourishing, and detoxifying masque gently removes impurities, debris, and excess oils from the skin. Leaving skin clean, balanced, and super soft without being stripped.
All skin esspecially dry
- Aloe Vera Extract- Known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Aloe Vera helps to soothe skin by reducing the appearance of redness and increasing water retention in the skin.
- Licorice Root Extract- Helps to visibly brighten the skin and reduce the appearance of dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and redness.
- Deep Sea Water- Rich in Magnesium, Calcium, and Potassium, Deep Sea Water provides intense hydration to the skin.
- Honey- Known for its anti-bacterial properties, Honey is a natural humectant that deeply nourishes and moisturizes skin.
- Kaolin- A natural cleanser that cleanses skin of dirt, debris, and impurities.
- Caffeine - Helps to reduce the appearance of puffiness
- Canadian Willowherb - Evens skin tone and visibly minimise pores.
Apply to skin after cleansing and leave on for 10 minutes. Remove with a wet warm washcloth.
Water, Glycerin, Bentonite, Kaolin, Mica, Hyd roxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Maris Sal (Deep Sea Water). Honey. Microcrystalline Cellulose. Cellulose Gum,CetearyI Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Undaria Pinnatifida (Wakame) Extract, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Caffeine, Charcoal Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Jojoba Esters, Epilobium Angustifolium (Canadian Willowherb) Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, 1,2-HexanedioI, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Fragrance.
We are committed to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website however, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free.
For a current list of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.