Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Refill 74 g
New refillable pouch to help reduce waste. This unique Rice-based enzyme powder microexfoliates dulling debris and instantly leaves skin noticeably smoother and brighter. Contains no artificial fragrance or colour.
- Dry skin
- Acne prone skin
- Reduces waste and refills original Daily Microfoliant
- Gentle enough to use daily
- Removes dulling surface debris to reveal a brighter, smoother skin
- Stimulates cell renewal for improved suppleness
- Helps to balance pigmentation for a more even skin complexion
How to refill:
- Hold Daily Microfoliant® canister and refill at arm’s length to avoid inhaling powder.
- Avoid eyes.
- Tightly grip on sifter on empty Daily Microfoliant® canister and pull upwards to pop off.
- Cut refill open along dotted line.
- Pour entire contents into empty, clean, dry container.
- Pop sifter back on.
- This bag is recyclable (Consult your local guidelines to find out how).
- After cleansing, apply a small amount (approx half a teaspoon) of Daily Microfoliant into wet hands and create a creamy paste
- Massage over damp skin for 2 minutes with small circular movements
- Not recommended for users of topical or orally prescribed acne, Vitamin A derived, skin exfoliation medications
- Do not use on skin that is sunburnt, irritated, sensitive or recently waxed
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Sodium CocoylIsethionate, Colloidal Oatmeal, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium LauroylGlutamate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Hydrogenated Coconut Acid, Allantoin, Papain, Salicylic Acid, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Camellia SinensisLeaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, PCA, PopulusTremuloidesBark Extract, Cyclodextrin, Sodium Isethionate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol DimethacrylateCopolymer, Maltodextrin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citrus Paradisi(Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Hydroxyethyl Ether, Water/Aqua/Eau, Limonene, Citric Acid.
We are committed to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website however, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free.
For a current list of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.