Medik8 Pore Refining Scrub 75ml
This creamy, dual-action facial scrub uses a duo of chemical and physical exfoliants to completely transform the appearance of your skin. Salicylic and mandelic acid dissolve deep-seated impurities and oil to decongest and tighten pores, while natural jojoba grains gently slough away dead skin cells to help perfect the texture of the complexion. Best of all, the velvety formula enhances the skin's receptiveness to the rest of your beauty routine by allowing follow-up products to penetrate deeper. The ultimate upgrade to your pore-perfecting skincare regime.
- Oily skin
- Acne prone skin
- Helps renew and resurface the skin for a picture-perfect complexion.
- Jojoba grains that are smooth and spherical in shape to ensure gentle exfoliation without irritation or scratching
- Over time, pores are refined, skin feels soft to the touch, and the overall complexion is left beaming with youthful luminosity
- Massage into a moistened face and neck in circular motion
- Gently remove by splashing with water and pat dry
- Can be used as a weekly exfoliating treatment or more often if desired
- Follow with your Medik8 serum
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Diatomaceous Earth, Jojoba Esters, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behenyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Kaolin, Salicylic Acid, Dicaprylyl Ether, Mandelic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sucrose Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Glycol Distearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Dimethicone, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Carbomer, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionflower) Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Phenethyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Allantoin, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Alcohol, Phytic acid, Limonene, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate.
We are committed to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website however, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free.
For a current list of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.