Moogoo Pigmentation Brightening Cream 75g
Moogoo have cleverly created an all natural brightening cream that eliminates the use of harsh bleaching chemicals. Its hero ingredients Alpha Arbutin, Emblica and Vitamin C work together to deliver brightening results gradually over time with consistent use.
- Uneven skin tone
- Dark spots
- Sun spots
- A rich, nourishing cream designed to address pigmentation issues
- We sourced the 3 best, natural brightening ingredients available
- Alpha-Arbutin assists in lightening sun damage and pigmentation
- Indian Gooseberry Fruit Extract is a non-irritating antioxidant that lightens skin
- Oil-soluble Vitamin C is a natural antioxidant that also addresses sun damage
- Naturally preserved with Hops Extract – free of Parabens and Phenoxyethanol
For best results, use twice a day for 6 to 8 weeks. While using brightening products, try to avoid sun exposure or use a high SPF natural sunscreen. We recommend our Natural Sunscreen SPF 40.
Aqua (H₂O’s Fancy Name), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant-Based Emulsifying Wax), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Emblica Officinalis (Indian Gooseberry) Fruit Extract, Alpha-Arbutin (Lightening Agent), Polysorbate 60 (Food Grade Emulsifier), Stearic Acid (Thickener), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Oil-Soluble Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Allantoin, Coco Caprylate (Coconut-Based Conditioner), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (Dehyquart Guar), Hydrolysed Milk Protein (For Skin Elasticity), Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract.
We are committed to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website however, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free.
For a current list of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.