Nutra Organics Vegetable Broth Low Fodmap Veggie 125g
Nutra Organic's Vegetable Broth Low Fodmap naturally nourishes the body from within with Calcium, Zinc, Folate & other B vitamins to support immunity, energy and gut wellbeing. Ready in seconds, as tasty and nutritious as homemade and easy to take on the go!
- Veggie broth is a wholesome vegan stock alternative.
- One serve of our Vegetable Broth is equal to one serve of veggies, making it even easier to get in your daily serves.
- Zinc is essential for assisting immune system function and contributes to cell protection from free radicals.
- Vitamin B12 helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Vegetable Broth also contains a source of Calcium necessary not only for normal bone and teeth structure but also contributes to the function of digestive enzymes and energy metabolism.
Simply add 2 teaspoons (6 g) to 200 mL of boiling water. Use as a base for soups, stews, sauces and gravies for nutrition and taste.
Deactivated Nutritional Savoury Flakes, Red Miso* (26 %) (Soybeans*, Rice*, Salt, Aspergillus oryzae*), Tapioca Starch*, Vegetables (10 %) (Pumpkin*, Kale*, Spinach*, Sweet Potato, Carrot*, Broccoli), Pink Himalayan Salt, Turmeric*, Aquamin Marine Minerals* (Arctic Sea Algae*), Brown Rice Protein*, Tasmanian Kelp, Parsley, Chives, Black Pepper. *Certified Organic Ingredients.
We are committed to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website however, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free.
For a current list of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.