We are thrilled to have Murad onboard with us. Our team of Dermal Therapists are obsessed and when we take a look at Murad's history, it's easy to see why. They have achieved so much in such a short amount of time, starting in 1989:
- 1989 - Setting a new high standard for high performing skin care was in Dr. Murad's hands, and the brand was the first to claim this notion.
- 1990 - 'Skin care is healthcare,' he says, and this is reflected in his skin care today. Bringing together all skin care professionals to collaborate on the development of proven formulas for the most beautiful skin possible.
- 1998 - Dr. Murad receives his first of 19 patents in recognition of his unique scientific discoveries that have advanced skin treatments.
- 2000 - There was research being conducted to discover how the body could efficiently hold maximum water content. The discovery of the key to holding water within cells led to the development of the cellular water principle theory. Due to health concerns about cellular hydration, this was a priority for Murad.
- 2003 - ‘Cultural Stress’, defined by Dr. Murad as the unrelenting day–to–day stress of modern living, is a major contributor to chronic exhaustion, declining health in people of all ages, and a significant influencer of skin health. This is the social purpose of the brand, Eyes Up, which was launched in 2017.
- 2019 - 30 years later, Murad celebrated the lifelong commitment to wellness backed by science.
Murad's purpose is evident in the essence of his skin care - the creation of products backed by wellness for healthier and happier skin.
Murad is a dermatologist-created brand that takes a unique approach to skin care. How? Dr. Howard Murad's four major pillars of wellness for total skin health:
1) Eat your water
2) Awaken your body
3) Be kind to your mind
4) Nourish your skin
Unsure if Murad is right for you or which products will bring out the best in your skin? Book a free virtual consult with one of our Dermal Therapists here.